 Events / 2603
    Re: BrickMagic: Motorized LEGO Boat Race —Michael Huffman
   (...) We'd like for contestants to be AFOLs, simply because of potential water damage to electromechanical items; but we'd consider making exceptions. 'Simple heats' (not 'heaps') are geared more towards younger contestants -- a boat haul & a few (...) (14 years ago, 18-Mar-10, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: BrickMagic: Motorized LEGO Boat Race —Sam Forker
   (...) "have fun, not to exclude anyone", that's a great answer all by itself. Yes, I'm trying to keep my question very specific to keep that 'can of worms' closed. Since the RC Car race looks to be open to the public, but is happening Friday night, (...) (14 years ago, 18-Mar-10, to lugnet.events, FTX)