 Events / 2475
Re: LEGO Quality Control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 16 Aug 2008 02:57:57 GMT

In lugnet.events, Tommy Armstrong wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Timothy Gould wrote:
   --snip--

   Perhaps someday if it more directly affects one of my MOCs then I’ll be more irritated.

Todd

It’s directly affected one of my MOCs... for the better. The mixing of old and new brown 1 is a nice effect on its own but with the extra variation on the parts it’s even nicer.

Tim

1 Not my idea but a fantastic one I recommend anyone try when making wood.

Or you could simply use my real wood veneered “WoodStiches(TM)” instead for an even more realistic look. lol

Tommy Armstorng brickengraver.com

Assuming you weren’t a purist 1 like me ;) 2

Tim

1 Well apart from BBB wheels but I’m yet to work out a decent pure LEGO way of making flanged wheels of other radii and am not rich enough to buy the older bigguns.

2 Not that there’s anything wrong with that.