 Ambassadors / 411
Re: LEGO Quality Control
Newsgroups:
lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 3 Sep 2008 23:06:55 GMT

In lugnet.events, David Laswell wrote:

--snip--

   In lugnet.events, Timothy Gould wrote: I’ve heard about unspecified physical quality issues, inconsistent coloration of parts, and how they were unhappy with the whole Flextronics deal, but not a single word about the possibility of sloppy mold allignment. So, since the LEGO Ambassadors are supposed to be representing the fan community at large, I hereby request that someone represent me on this issue, or point me to a place where it has been made public (which I have been unable to find).

Passed on. I’ll be sure to pass any answer back as soon as I have access to one.

Tim