 Events / 2306
Re: TexLUGger at NETLTC's display at the Marshall, TX train show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.tx, lugnet.org.us.texlug
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:56:43 GMT

In lugnet.events, Anthony Sava wrote:
   I just recently found out about the existence of the North Eastern Texas LEGO Train Club (NETLTC), and even more recently discovered that they were going to be attending the train show in Marshall, Texas. I was only able to attend one day but the members of NETLTC were kind enough to let me run my trains on their layout, plus they made me an official member :)

It was really nice having Tony visit our show and share his steam MOCs with us and the public at the show. I will be posting a review of the show within a day or two...

Kirk H

   I took some pictures of my time there, plus some video. I’ll link to the video once I can figure out how to get it out of the camcorder and online.

Full Gallery

-Tony