 Events / 2304
Re: LEGO Exhibition in Budapest - lessons learned
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 30 Oct 2007 12:33:47 GMT

Akos-

Congratulations on running an event that was popular beyond your wildest imagining! What did you do to promote it?

Beautiful layout. Definitely worth waiting in line. Sounds like you’ll need a larger space next time.

-Teddy