 Events / 2244
    Re: Brickfair is official.... —Michael Huffman
   (...) Anyone who has ran event or have been involved in running an event knows that it's an expensive ordeal. It takes a lot of time & volunteers (or employees) to pull a good conference off. I commend Todd as well for disclosing the financial (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: Brickfair is official.... —Michael Huffman
     (...) Sorry to follow up to my own post, but I honestly don't think Todd was being self-righteous or resentful, but just need to show a little more tact. When I first read his comments, I thought to myself why is he making it a point to reveal how (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: Brickfair is official.... —Joe Meno
   In lugnet.events, Michael Huffman wrote: (snip) (...) Mike, just to chime in... I'm implementing some things that address your concerns. I won't say more because I'm really not in a position to, as I am still working on those aspects. Advertising is (...) (17 years ago, 19-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)