 Events / 2185
    Re: Brickfair is official —Adrian Drake
   (...) Yeah. I've gone camping with them every year for the last 9 years. Tis a tradition, doncha know. I suppose Lego is important enough for me to break tradition, right? Adrian (17 years ago, 13-Oct-07, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: Brickfair is official —David Gregory
   (...) Well, you could always take them camping in Tysons Corner, Virginia... (There's some vignette material right there. "Well, this is a model of what I would've been doing this weekend.") (17 years ago, 13-Oct-07, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)