 Events / 2168
2167  |  2169
Subject:
NWBrickCon 2006 Castle Area
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce
Date:
Mon, 10 Sep 2007 03:31:41 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

NWBrickCon is less than a month away.

Tedward over at Classic Castle emailed me about having a Grand Tournament as the theme for our castle layout. I think this is an excellent idea and the plans are in motion for bringing this together. More information here.

We’re still planning on using the Base8 standard for the landscaping. Please visit the following link for more information on Base8.

Base8

If you’re planning on attending please e-mail me and if you could let me know if you’re interested or not in participating in a combine layout. Also please let me know what you’re planning on bringing so we can get a general idea of how much area we’re going to need.

Castles, Fortresses, Cathedrals, Villages, Houses, entire displays or small vignettes all are welcome.

Feel free to join the discussion here at Classic Castle.

Also please email me directly so I can add you to an email list discussion about the display.

You can get a hold of me or any of the other Theme Coordinators here.

Looking forward to seeing you at NWBrickCon 2007!

Thomas Rafert

NWBC 2007 Team, Castle Coordinator, NWBrickCon™ 2007