 Events / 2104
  Brick Testament in Bratislava report; Amsterdam balloon launch

Hi, all. Back from Europe and the LEGO gallery show in Bratislava, Slovakia, was great fun. I hope to have a full write-up of my experiences there in an upcoming issue of BrickJournal, but if you're curious, there are some photos from the event (...) (17 years ago, 18-May-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build.ancient, lugnet.fun, lugnet.people, FTX)