 Events / 1960
    Re: Photos from the event where three tons of lego brikcs where dumped in Oslo —Gerhard R. Istok
   Those models really are great! Do you know why they are so nice? Because these people (amateurs) only had 1 color and a few brick sizes to work with.... They didn't have 3,000 different elements in 34 colors to handicap their creativity! :-) Gary (...) (18 years ago, 24-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build)

        Re: Photos from the event where three tons of lego brikcs where dumped in Oslo —Stefan Gustavson
   (...) I know what you mean, I sometimes feel a bit intimidated myself by the sheer diversity of the system - it's not only a blessing. But I must say that some of the weird pieces in that selection of 3,000 variants have spawned fun projects. (...) (18 years ago, 27-Sep-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.build)