 Events / 1727
  ILTCO layout at the NMRA 2006 National Train Show in Philly

Hi All, Well it’s that time again. We are delighted to announce that ILTCO has been invited to display at the National Model Railroad Association (NMRA) annual National Train Show (NTS) again! This year the NMRA 2006 NTS will be held in (...) (18 years ago, 27-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org) !!

  Re: ILTCO layout at the NMRA 2006 National Train Show in Philly

There has been many questions sent in so I decided that I would answer them in this post for all to read. Sorry if this gets to your inbox more than once, once the mailing lists are in place there will be no more ILTCO NMRA NTS spam! Please send me (...) (18 years ago, 31-Dec-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

  Re: ILTCO layout at the NMRA 2006 National Train Show in Philly

Hi All, Below is a list of the clubs that have indicated that they are participating in the Philly show this summer. I know many of the clubs at last year’s show talked about doing it again, so if your club is NOT listed below and you plan to be (...) (18 years ago, 21-Jan-06, to lugnet.events, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.us.pa, lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)