 Events / 1659
Re: BrickFest 2005 Keynotes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Sat, 13 Aug 2005 23:35:18 GMT

In lugnet.events, Michael Huffman wrote:
Posted for Larry P.  Please forgive spelling mistakes... I'll be posting an .MP3
file of the notes sometime later....

ALL the incoherence in there is because I was trying to take notes too fast and
do other stuff too. JVK is actually a really awesome speaker! I just wasn't able
to keep up as well as I usually do... sorry.