 Events / 1657
1656  |  1658
Subject:
LEGO WORLD DVD
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 10 Aug 2005 18:40:38 GMT

The annual LEGO WORLD event in the Netherlands is well-known to LEGO enthusiasts world-wide. For five days everything is about LEGO build and play for all ages. Both adult enthusiasts and families with children have a great time. This unique 100-min. DVD, recorded at LEGO WORLD 2004, widely covers the largest LEGO event of its time.

For an international audience the DVD will be available shortly with English menus and subtitles. Pricing of the international version is not fixed yet, but if you’re interested please mail an inquiry. Please specify PAL or NTSC (PAL is recommended as it will offer a better video quality since the original material was recorded in PAL). Please bear in mind that the picture will be home video quality anyway, but a great deal of effort was put into tasteful editing so it will be very enjoyable.

Don’t send requests to me (Eric), as I will be away for a few weeks. Actually I will be visiting BrickFest. I will bring a handful of copies of the DVD for sale. Also, a specially abridged edit of 45 min will be shown as a scheduled session. So if you’re around, join us for this screening!

Please visit LEGO On my Mind and click ‘LEGO WORLD DVD’ for more information on the contents of the DVD, including a long list of who is (briefly) interviewed for the movie.