 Events / 1624
  Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party

(...) Wow! That's just simply incredible--the characterizations of faces are beautiful--I hope Kellogs was very impressed! I heard you had orange--we just got some in at our PaB..I only wished it was sooner--I could have sent some your way. Now, I'm (...) (19 years ago, 13-Jun-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party

(...) Scott..all 5 of the statues were contracted for and purchased by KCC.Chris Leach. (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)

  Re: KCCUSA Summer Block Party

(...) Thanks. I think everyone at Kellogg's Cereal City USA™ (KCCUSA) is quite pleased with how things turned out. I know we are. We didn't hear directly from Kellogg Company®(1) corporate. (...) I was in Orlando in April and MTW did then look into (...) (19 years ago, 14-Jun-05, to lugnet.events, FTX)