 Events / 1594
Re: Brickfest dark room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Wed, 4 May 2005 00:00:32 GMT

In lugnet.events, Eric Sophie wrote:
In lugnet.events, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.events, Ross Crawford wrote:

Also, total darkness means it's hard to see OTHER details of the MOCs, which
from my experience at BF, are generally more in number, and almost as much
(sometimes more) in WOW! factor.

Hey, I'm glad I at least got people talking about the idea.  I'm thinking that
on the side of the room with the lighted mocs, that if we get enough lighted
mocs in a somewhat confined area that the lights from the mocs themselves should
light each other.  I think this could be a rather cool effect, especially if
some of them are blinking.
  Also please remember that, as far as I know, this is the first time anyone has
ever tried anything like this. So it may take a lot of trial and error on set up
night to get things to a agreeable level.  I also think the finished project
will be really cool and bring a unique look to this years brickfest.
I'm already decided that this room is going to happen.  I know that there is a
lot of talent out there and I know trans clear/glow in dark, and lighted bricks
are not that hard to come by.  Now lets see what's out there.

Steve DeCraemer