 Events / 1587
1586  |  1588
Subject:
Brickfest dark room
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Mon, 2 May 2005 03:18:48 GMT

Ok, fine, lets do this as a open theme room.  I'm thinking we do one side of the
room in blacklight for all those nifty trans neon colors and the other side as
dark as safety will allow for the people who want to do stuff with lighted
brick.  If you know for sure you want in on this please let me know so I can get
some kind of idea of how many (or few) people I'm looking at. I'm at
cowinacan@earthlink.net
  Also can you directly wire light bricks to a train controler or will it blow
the bulbs.  Just would like to know before I try it.
thanks,
Steve DeCraemer