 Events / 1501
  GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model

Sorry guys, I have been pacient, and waiting for someone to post about pictures from GATS 8-9 january, 2005, When browsing brickshelf, I found this gallery from GATS: (URL) to be more specific, I found this picture: (URL) would have replied to a (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space)

  Re: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model

Those pics are John Kyle's from the IndyLUG display. Hopefully he see your post and can fill you in on the details. Brian Darrow ----- Original Message ----- From: "Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee> To: <lugnet.events@lugnet.com>; (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.space)

  Re: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model

(...) As Brian Darrow said, I took the photos at the GATS show, but I have no idea who made the MOC. I'm posting this to the IndyLUG newsgroup - hopefully whoever did it will claim his share of glory for creating it.. :) When I first saw it, I (...) (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.us.in, lugnet.loc.us.in.ind, lugnet.town, lugnet.trains, lugnet.space, lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model

(...) Actually David Korhman built that Mark Indylug (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.org.us.indylug)

  Re: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model

It's the spiffcraft design of the infamous Dan Jassim. Instructions are (URL) here>. Build a fleet! Whoo! Kevin (19 years ago, 17-Jan-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model

(...) Thanks, after that I searched BrickShelf for Spiff, and found a number of spiffcrafts there, and I found different variations of it. I will build my own based on that one, but simpler, as I'll have at work for decoration only. I'll use the (...) (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.space)

  Re: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model

(...) You mean the Jetsons? Also, I was under the impression that the first spiffcraft was built by Mark Sandlin... was I wrong? Legoswami Samarth (19 years ago, 19-Jan-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.space)

  Re: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model

(...) The only ones I can think of are the Robinsons from Lost in Space... And I don't remember anyone yet making a Jupiter II... (...) No, that's correct. Mark built the first one (that was posted, at least). You can see this ancient and revered (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.space, FTX)

  Re: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model

(...) Excatly. I found some pictures on the net, which I might use. (URL) style of craft... Seems like I have a bit to think here. I was wondering why not build a "real" saucer, where there are flashing light on the sides of the soucer. I should (...) (19 years ago, 20-Jan-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.space)

  Re: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model

Thank you all for the answers. I have now completed mine. I would not like to announce my MOC, more just tell, that I have mine, and I have it at work. You may read more here: (2 URLs) (just wondering how I can have those 2 links on 2 lines in FTX) (...) (19 years ago, 28-Sep-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)