 Space / 37841
Re: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Mon, 17 Jan 2005 12:44:15 GMT

Those pics are John Kyle's from the IndyLUG display.  Hopefully he see your
post and can fill you in on the details.
Brian Darrow

----- Original Message -----
From: "Sonnich Jensen" <sonnich@hot.ee>
To: <lugnet.events@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.loc.us.in@lugnet.com>;
<lugnet.loc.us.in.ind@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.town@lugnet.com>;
<lugnet.trains@lugnet.com>; <lugnet.space@lugnet.com>
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2005 2:09 AM
Subject: GATS 8-9 jan, 2005, great model

Sorry guys, I have been pacient, and waiting for someone to post about
pictures
from GATS 8-9 january, 2005,

When browsing brickshelf, I found this gallery from GATS:

And to be more specific, I found this picture:

I would have replied to a thread for those pictures, but I have to start
this
myself.

I just wanted to say, that I just love this little model!
It is cute, a small flying sourcer just taken out of a cartoon. This
picture is
also very great, as the minifig looks happily up (into space), composition
and
picture makes it even more perfect.

I don't even know who made it or posted the pictures, but I'd sure like to
know.
I am thinking of building a copy of this one, and put it under my cealing
(at
work) with strings... that would be cool.

Anyone know how the bottom is of this saucer is done?

I have made a LDR file for it, as I can see it is made. It is here:

BR
Sonnich