 Events / 1466
  The Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows 2004 Lego Display

Greetings, After a successful show last year, COLTC was again invited to display at the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows, in Belleville, IL, near St. Louis, MO. This year an entire building was dedicated to the Lego display, which again was featured (...) (19 years ago, 17-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.oh, lugnet.castle, lugnet.town, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

  Re: The Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows 2004 Lego Display

(...) Paul, too bad you guys left just before Gary McIntire and I arrived -- your layout looks fantastic! The cathedral rework is great. The arch is in a class by itself. Well done! dan parker, TrainBuilder Productions, LLC (19 years ago, 18-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)

  Re: The Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows 2004 Lego Display

(...) Yeah, we'd love to have set-up at the same time, but this worked out better for most of us. I'm glad you liked it, Although last years' was not bad, this was clearly better, we have grown as a club, and as individual builders. From your (...) (19 years ago, 19-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.us.oh, FTX)