 Events / 1451
1450  |  1452
Subject:
[rtlToronto] rtlToronto at the Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.events
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 2004 05:22:01 GMT

Hey folks,

Check out:

http://peach.mie.utoronto.ca/events/lego/lego-110504/

Photos from the Hobby Show in Toronto, Canada, featuring builders from
rtlToronto, ParLUGment as well as from all over the Southern Ontario Area.

Models from:

Jason Allemann
Janey Cook
Keith Hui