 Organizations / Canada / rtlToronto / 13821
Re: [rtlToronto] rtlToronto at the Hobby Show
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 18:29:16 GMT

On Nov 10, 2004 3:41 AM, Calum Tsang <tsangc@mie.utoronto.ca> wrote:

Well, I have about six photos from rtlToronto17, and no one has offered any of
their own photos which I would use to create an album.  So I can't post that
event.

So...rtlToronto17 attendees:
Post yer photos or mail them to me!

Calum

Anything ever surface?  Anyone? I was looking for pics and can't find any :(

Even the ruleset has disapeared from the rtlToronto site...It is like
the event that never was....

-Rob A>