 Events / 1440
  Re: ISD Build record has been broken.

(...) Congrats, gang! I only regret I wasn't able to be there to see it in person (or participate!) I couldn't get there--I had to do my local (i.e. Outlet store) part to keep our favorite toy company to come out of the red. For once, I'm glad I (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.nelug)

  Re: ISD Build record has been broken.

(...) Actually, some of your suggestions were spot-on-- We had to change strategies quite a few times after seeing what worked and what didn't! The preceeding Sunday we had a dry-run practice which took us about 1 hour, 20 minutes, plus we sorta... (...) (20 years ago, 2-Nov-04, to lugnet.events, lugnet.org.us.nelug)