 Events / 1370
1369  |  1371
Subject:
Western Event?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 2004 02:32:07 GMT

Hi,

With NWBrickCon evidently happening in October, does anyone know the status of
the "other" West Coast event (whatever it may be called)? First of all, will
there be one? Second, is it moving? I know there were rumors it would be in San
Francisco, SoCal, Portland again, etc.? Sorry I tried searching LUGNET but I
couldn't find it - if this has already been discussed could someone point me to
the thread?

Thanks,

Darrell