 Events / 1369
1368  |  1370
Subject:
Photos, Minifigs, and Etc
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.events, lugnet.events.brickfest
Date:
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 15:09:57 GMT

Hi all. This year was an amazing BrickFest. I was invloved in a number of
different things and wanted to post a quick followup on action items I have for
several people.

* In regards to photos, I am in the process of downloading and cleaning them up.
I will be contacting people when they are ready.

* I am creating some time lapse videos which I will be getting to Todd for the
DVD. I should have those done by this weekend.

* For everyone who participated in the Minifig roundtable, I will be following
up with a separate post outlining the results of the discussion and my action
items. I should have this done by the end of the weekend.

If anyone has questions for me, please feel free to drop me an email.