 Events / 1334
Re: Gauging interest in The Hobby Show 2004 - Toronto, ON
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.ca.on
Date:
Tue, 20 Jul 2004 06:40:33 GMT

snip

Hmm, this sounds pretty cool. I’d be interested in bringing a couple of models down from Ottawa, especially the Discovery and soon to be complete Leonov. I’d really like to display them whenever I can. Unfortunately I don’t think I’ll be able to sneak them into ParLUGment’s upcoming train show. Uh, yeah, it just looks like a spaceship, really, it’s a house! ‘HAL, the grass needs to be cut again.’ ‘I’m sorry Dave, I can’t do that’.

I can’t really commit 100% at the moment but I don’t see any reason why I wouldn’t be able to make it, even if it’s just for the Saturday and Sunday.