 Events / 1161
IDOL: International Day of LEGO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun.holiday, lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.events, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.us.ne.oma
Date:
Tue, 16 Mar 2004 15:44:49 GMT

Greetings Earth Mortals!
     Looking forward two days hence
     A time for fun shall then commence
     For grown-up kids, no work, just play
     Some IDOL time will fill our day

March 18 2004
International Day Of LEGO

How will YOU celebrate?

Peace and Long Life,
Tw0nst3r

PS I'm celebrating once again by taking the day off; I plan to get all chores
and busywork done beforehand, and just play all day.  I hope you can do
something fun, too.