 Events / 1047
Re: I'm a Master Builder finalist from DC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events
Date:
Fri, 14 Nov 2003 16:59:10 GMT

In lugnet.events, John Gerlach wrote:
   In lugnet.events, Aaron Sneary wrote:
   Greetings all. I wanted to share my excitement of being chosen as one of three DC finalists for the position of LEGOLAND Master Model Builder: http://www.legomasterbuilder.com/washingtondc_finalists.html • SNIP
Congratulations, Aaron!!

Can you describe how the ‘event’ went? Maybe your ideas as to why you were selected over the other people there?

Go ahead, brag (a little) -- you’ve earned it!

And best of luck in January!!

JohnG, GMLTC

I don’t want to give away all my secrets and my edge, being from the first city, I get to watch everyone else participate with some trepidation. But I will say this: LEGO was very observant, and they really impressed the importance of being able to deal with children and crowds, that it’s a job at a theme park, and the building skill is only a part of the job requirements.

Aaron S