 Events / 1045
    Re: I'm a Master Builder finalist from DC! —John Gerlach
   (...) Congratulations, Aaron!! Can you describe how the 'event' went? Maybe your ideas as to why you were selected over the other people there? Go ahead, brag (a little) -- you've earned it! And best of luck in January!! JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.events, FTX)

        Re: I'm a Master Builder finalist from DC! —Aaron Sneary
   (...) SNIP (...) I don't want to give away all my secrets and my edge, being from the first city, I get to watch everyone else participate with some trepidation. But I will say this: LEGO was very observant, and they really impressed the importance (...) (21 years ago, 14-Nov-03, to lugnet.events, FTX)