 Events / 1015
  Re: First impressions?

Hello All, Pictures of the third day are now also online: (...) Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts (21 years ago, 19-Oct-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.nl)

  Re: First impressions?

Hello All, All pictures of LEGOWorld I have made are now on line at: (URL) let me know what you think Greetings from the Netherlands Maico Arts (21 years ago, 21-Oct-03, to lugnet.events, lugnet.events.legoworld, lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.eu, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.nl)

  Re: First impressions?

(...) [snip] (...) Nice, nice. Unfortunately I have only 800x600 / 16 color resolution here, so I need to take a better look at them when I'm at work again. (I'm on recovery leave today :-) But I can already tell it's a nice BIG lot of pictures, I'm (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.events.legoworld)