 Disney / 47
Re: I'm Captain Nemo...(teaser)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.aquazone, lugnet.disney
Date:
Sat, 2 Nov 2002 14:37:48 GMT

Very, very nice.  This just begs to be made into a diorama half submerged
attacking a sailing vessel or steamer!
But then, maybe hat is on brickshelf....

In lugnet.announce.moc, Joe Meno writes:
and this is my submarine, the Nautilus:

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/jmenomeno/Nautilus/pb020019s.jpg

When moderated:

Thanks to the people that helped me with finding reference websites for this
project!

PLMKWYT!

Joe Meno