 Disney / 42
Re: Update: "The Unofficial LEGO Disney Villain Contest"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.disney, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 19:45:17 GMT

In lugnet.disney, Bruce Hietbrink writes:
In lugnet.disney, John Rudy writes:
"Night on Bald Mountain" scene in Fantasia
http://www.geocities.com/lego_villain/

Hey Joe,
That's awesome!  It makes my balrog look like a 90 pound weakling.  Great entry.

Bruce

Thanks! I need to give some credit where credit is due:

to Cary Clark for letting me borrow the skeletons-he had 60, I only needed 25:)

and to you and John Rudy for the coming up with the idea!

Anyone for building Maleficent?

Joe Meno
(who still thinks the broom is the most clever out of all of them!)