 Disney / 41
Re: Update: "The Unofficial LEGO Disney Villain Contest"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.disney, lugnet.build.contests, lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 28 Oct 2002 18:32:31 GMT

In lugnet.disney, John Rudy writes:
"Night on Bald Mountain" scene in Fantasia
http://www.geocities.com/lego_villain/

Hey Joe,
That's awesome!  It makes my balrog look like a 90 pound weakling.  Great entry.

Bruce