 Dear LEGO / 5655
Re: LEGO marble runs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.ambassadors
Date:
Wed, 25 Mar 2009 01:15:29 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

To all:
I made a Lego Marble Run - made entirely out of Legos (acutally my
children and I did). You can view the results here:

search Youtube for:
"Lego - Marble Run - 100% Lego - Final - Wistuk"

or try this link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRTnFnTA0zQ

Nothing was cut, all peices can be reused and are available anywhere. The run is
highly flexible, easy to build and expand on.

I would be very happy to answer any questions you may have, as a ton of thought
has gone into this and I would love to share how it is done. It would have been
larger, but my wife started to complain.

Bart Wistuk
b5612@optonline.net