 Dear LEGO / 5653
5652  |  5654
Subject:
Parts and sets I wish existed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 18 Mar 2009 14:10:02 GMT

1.More hairpieces in usefull colors other than black, i.e. blond, brown
etc. Some hairpieces do come in colors like orange for example but orange
isn't very usefull, so few real world people have orange hair. I am talking
about the newer funkier styles of hair here btw.
2.More variety in town torsos. For example, T-shirts. Jackets. Jumpers.
Polo Shirts. i.e. more casual clothes.
3.Sets 10145 (light grey bricks), 10146 (dark grey bricks), 10149 (dark
grey plates) and 10148 (light grey plates) in the new grays. For bonus
points add some 1 x 1 plates and maybe some 2 x 2 elbow bricks and plates.
I for one would buy a few of each if these sets existed (especially the
bricks) just to expand my collection of new grey bits.