 Dear LEGO / 5613
    Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it) —Bob Hayes
   (...) I would buy one. I sent Vestas an e-mail the other day saying I was a fan of wind energy and Lego and that I wanted to buy one, here is the response: Original Message----- From: Alice Christy Brædstrup-Holm <acbh@vestas.com> To: (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it) Gereon Stein
     (...) I can only repeat that it would be unwise from LEGO and Vestas to actually keep this a limited edition set. With energy prices soaring, renewable energy of all kinds is certainly a theme that will appeal to a large community (kids and adults (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: LEGO set 4999 Vestas (please release it) —David Gregory
   (...) I totally understand if the Vestas company would like to keep the set exclusive to their employees. If I worked for Vestas and was told that I could get an exclusive LEGO set, and was then later told that the "exclusive" set was going to be (...) (16 years ago, 17-Jul-08, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, FTX)