 Dear LEGO / 5418
Re: Possible idea for The LEGO Company
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Thu, 4 May 2006 18:00:46 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, David Koudys wrote:
   Recently on a visit to the local Doller Store, I happened across this in the aisle--

Yep--MegaBlok packages containing basic bricks, all for a buck.

I don’t know if TLC would be at all interested in offering similar packages, but I would readily buy them.

Anyway, just a thought.

Dave K

It would be neat if TLC did a basic brick/plate/slope box(or one stud bottle), say a 200 peice, in each color for a reasonable price, around $6.50. No marketing required, just offer it in their retail stores/S@H and occasionally send out a pallet to TRU. Probably would do well.