 Dear LEGO / 5329
5328  |  5330
Subject:
When will the Vikings raid the US?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 19 Aug 2005 23:57:31 GMT

I’ve been away on vacation for a couple weeks and a little out of the loop. Does anyone know if/when the Viking line will be available in the US?

I searched for info on Lugnet but didn’t find much. The Brickfest 2005 keynote speech mentions the line being a Toys R Us exclusive, but no mention of when we can expect these sets in stores or on the Toys R Us / Amazon website.

I thought there was also the idea that the Viking line *would* be available to US customers via LEGO’s website, but sadly this does not seem to be the case. Are they available through the catalog maybe? Thanks for any help.

-Brendan