 Dear LEGO / 5248
Re: Why do you torture Technic enthusiasts?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.technic
Date:
Wed, 23 Mar 2005 04:59:50 GMT

While Lego may be torturing Lego enthusiasts, they are helping out the internet
hurting postal workers by making all of us pay high international postal rates
to get the sets that are not availible to us.

I know I save at least $5.00 a month paying bills online rather than spending 37
cents for a stamp.

Maybe they are in it together? :)

Plus the dealers in Germany ALWAYS seem to have needed Tecnic parts at
bricklink.

-Paul