 Dear LEGO / 4798
  Castle, Harry Potter, and Town Ultimate Collector's Series

I just recently saw a commercial for the new Harry Potter line, where three children are playing with the new sets. The camera follows the Knight bus down a street, decorated with various houses. This got me thinking: Where are the UCS (...) (20 years ago, 1-Jun-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)

  Re: Castle, Harry Potter, and Town Ultimate Collector's Series

Jason Cicchini wrote in message ... (...) Well, TLC isn't making them, but several custom kit makers are - Larry P (Milton Trainworks) , Mike Walsh (Carolina Trainbulders) and myself (Lions Gate Models) for three! I'd certainly like to see large, (...) (20 years ago, 4-Jun-04, to lugnet.dear-lego)