 Dear LEGO / 4646
Re: 4755 - Knight Bus Colours
Newsgroups:
lugnet.dear-lego
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 03:06:36 GMT

In lugnet.dear-lego, David Laswell wrote:
In lugnet.dear-lego, Mike Thorn wrote:
Perhaps I'm a bad person to try to make my point, since I have no purple in
my collection whatsoever. :)

*gasp*  You poor, deprived soul.  That's it, go buy yourself some...some...um,
uh, Dumbledore's purple!  Go buy a copy of his office.  It's either that or
Funny Crocodile from the unbranded Duplo line.  Hmmm, a couple of the Dora sets
due out this month have gigantic purple flowers...or you might be able to find a
discounted copy of Shadowstrike S70.

Or even some of those (otherwise useless) 4-point connectors from znap.

Znap and Cyber-Stinger...  early examples of Vintage-Purple.

Ray