 Database / Scans / 271
    Set 7714 (Golden Guardian) scans —Mark de Kock
   Hello, I noticed that set 7714 (Golden Guardian) from EXO-FORCE was not yet in the Lugnet sets database. Here is a picture of the box: (URL) you please add this set to the database, so I can add it to my setlist? This set is new in 2007 and part of (...) (17 years ago, 24-Feb-07, to lugnet.db.scans)