 Database / Scans / 271
270  |  272
Subject:
Set 7714 (Golden Guardian) scans
Newsgroups:
lugnet.db.scans
Date:
Sat, 24 Feb 2007 11:42:00 GMT

Hello,

I noticed that set 7714 (Golden Guardian) from EXO-FORCE was not yet in the
Lugnet sets database.
Here is a picture of the box:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Markassius/Exo-Force/7714a.jpg
Can you please add this set to the database, so I can add it to my setlist?

This set is new in 2007 and part of the Exo-Force line up. The box says "
Limited Gold Edition and the minifig (Ha-Ya-To had golden details on the chest.