 Color / 199
  Re: The Knight Bus problem

(...) Maybe because it would cost money they currently don't have? Have you followed the news about Legos financial situation or the massive layoffs recently? (...) Maybe some kids don't. But the set makes Lego look cheap as in "cheap clone from (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color)

  Re: The Knight Bus problem

(...) Yes, actually I have. Trust me on this, it will take several years with results like the one for 2003 to bring this company to it's knees. It is still a very well-consolidated company. And should the results get worse, they have a very wealthy (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color)

  Re: The Knight Bus problem

(...) There are people which still believe the above is true. Everything below is just my personal opinion so there is no reason to jump on me in these sensitive times (hi larry ;) ) The last 'true' Technic set is the Barcode Truck (1997). Then (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.color)

  Re: The Knight Bus problem

(...) Yea. It is sad. But it is also a reason to try and step up support. They are really one of the few companies that are trying to get it right, rather than just pandering to us and (more strongly) our children. And by us, I don't mean AFOLs, but (...) (20 years ago, 15-May-04, to lugnet.color, FTX)