 Color / 194
Re: All toy companies are alike! (was Re: In Praise of TLC)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 07:20:30 GMT

In lugnet.color, Richie Dulin wrote:
   The last thing I heard her ranting before she was subdued by Security was “...I don’t know what to do, but I’ll certainly be buying less of their product in future”.

Wow. That was nothing short of the funniest thing I’ve read on Lugnet.

Very well done! :)

Calum