 Color / 185
Re: Color Change background
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Fri, 14 May 2004 03:47:56 GMT

Jake,

Thanks for explaining the situation. I’m sorry that some people are too knuckleheaded to act like anything but four year olds.

Some people tend to forget, LEGO is a PRIVATELY HELD company. They can and will do whatever the hell they want with the company. Now, if they plan on remaining in business, they must make smart descisions, and to ensure they do, they listen to their comsumers.

Jake has gone way out of his way to help us understnad the situation on the LEGO Company’s side, and I think we owe him our thanks. Grow up and deal with the real world. Things happen. What proves a good man is someone who is able to adapt to new situations and can compromise, not someone who dwells in the past grumbling, crying, and whining.

There has been a strong stench of cheese to go with that wine on Lugnet lately. The time now is to move ahead, and provide ideas on how to make the change move smoothly and in a manner agreeable to all sides.

--Kyle