 Color / 1499
1498  |  1500
Subject:
Is there room for a LEGO Color Website?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 22:41:28 GMT

Do you think that there is sufficient interest/value in a LEGO Colour website? I
have a lot of ideas about forum structure, contests, posting rules, topics of
conversation, and hopefully some useful resources for LEGO builders of all
themes.

Obviously, the site would focus on the use of colour and colour combinations in
LEGO creations. Also, a 'New Colour Watch' topic, colour fading and bleaching,
and hopefully a fairly definitive linkable colour palette.

I'd like to hear your ideas and criticisms!