 Color / 1480
  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) I believe that although the chemical coating prolongs the life of the model, it doesn't mean it will last indefinitely or will never yellow. It just means it takes longer to do so. I wish I remembered the stats, but I think it's something like (...) (16 years ago, 15-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) It is absolutely impossible to create a clear coating that will shield the uv light forever because of the fact that one has to incorporate some uv absorber in the coating that will absorb the energy. And transparent ones are not nearly as (...) (16 years ago, 21-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)