 Color / 1474
    Re: Variations in dark blue color. —Erik Olson
   (...) Is there any consistency of fading by brick type, that could be explained by different molding batch? I have huge constructions of white and yellow bricks which were not consistent from the factory. The 1x4s and 2x2s were obviously differently (...) (16 years ago, 14-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

        Re: Variations in dark blue color. —John Patterson
   (...) Thanks, that makes sense too. I wish I could replace these as this is a great display piece. It is so large I have it on the patio. John P (16 years ago, 14-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)