 Color / 1454
  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) That is a silly question. INSIST on quality. Would you buy a car that had three fenders one shade off from the rest of the car? Do what they did before, the highest quality in the toy industry. They did it once, why not put their inspectors in (...) (16 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) Yes. I wish I had the article I'm thinking of-- I'll hunt for it. But according to Jorgen, people at Lego were using quality 'as a crutch'. They refused to do any cost saving measure because it might sacrifice quality. And supposedly it was (...) (16 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)

  Re: Variations in dark blue color.

(...) Here we go: (URL) (16 years ago, 12-Feb-08, to lugnet.color)