 Color / 1426
Re: Bley
Newsgroups:
lugnet.color, lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.storage
Date:
Thu, 20 Sep 2007 21:36:10 GMT

In lugnet.color, Bob Parker wrote:
   Now that all I have is bley, it does look nice by itself. Since I sold off all of my original grey, the mismatch between the two hues is not a problem in my currently small collection of pieces.

I don’t think I could stand to do that... there are too many unique pieces that aren’t available in new grey colors. I’m currently wrestling with dilemmas about how to cope with the various shades of grey in my sorting system. I’ve tentatively decided to take the old grey and brown colors out and store them in “obsolete color” bins, and when I build MOC’s I would choose either the new or old grey bins to build from but not typically both at once.

It’s just such a pain to separate the different shades of grey from each other...